Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cram Time

It appears that in the span of a few days, all of my remaining time in the states has been booked. For the rest of today I am cleaning the suitcase I got from my parents, starting to pack the cold weather stuff i won't be wearing till I leave, folding laundry, and attending the Alachua County Democrats Meeting. Tomorrow I have more tabling for the campaign and an attempt to get my watch repaired. Friday I'm headin back to Jax to help clean up around the house before the weekend. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I hope to attend the the Obama Fellowship Training. And somehow between tuesday and thursday I will need to have taken my car to Jax, myself to Orlando, and my ass on a plane.

But once again there's a plus side. I have found an apartment! It's decently cheap for the move-in and nice and roomy. And my bank now knows i'm leaving the country so they won't freeze my account when they see my card being used overseas. Looks like I have a few loose ends to wrap up (i need soap) but I actually think I'll have it all done in the next...

8 Days

No comments: