Monday, June 2, 2008

In the Beginning...

...there was a Junior UF Political Science student who wanted to see the world. Or at least a fun part of it. That had some academic value to it. Yeah, lets go with that. Anyway, the idea here is to let people know whats going on with me while I am studying abroad in Ireland this summer. For now I guess there will be a nifty countdown as I get my stuff together and get ready to go. If you have come looking for something deep or original, keep looking. This will be for me to keep my thoughts organized and to help keep in touch. Plus, 50% of my grade is based on a research paper so i'd like to have some of my thoughts down before I have to write a paper worth half of my grade. I'm sure I'd forget something good without this.I'll post pictures, let you guys know how I'm doing and what I'm up to. It'll be fun. SO. Let the countdown begin...

17 DAYS

1 comment: