Thursday, June 5, 2008

Knocking It Out

I believe Ican now say that I have all the clothes I need for the trip except for some new sneakers which I have only waited to purchase because of a financial tight spot (i.e. waiting for payday). I still need:

New Glasses
Watch Repaired
Luggage
STA Discount Card
New Apartment

I'm playing responsible adult for Cameron's UF Preview (without all the boring seminars for parents that are trying to cope with their loss of their darling baby boy/girl) so this places me between the Reitz Union and work all day tomorrow but gives me the chance to get the discount card. Saturday morning Cam and I will figure out our lease for the apartment. I'll check out some luggage my parents have that I can borrow on saturday as well as take care of my glasses. And I have all next week for the watch. So I will be at the point of figuring out how to pack all this stuff up very soon. One major plus right now is that i can now say I leave for the Ireland in two weeks making the remaining time...

14 Days

No comments: